Monday, January 25, 2010

Affecting Others

I am sitting here in front of my computer trying to work while being bitten unmercilessly by a mosquito that I can't seem to find. And I'm being reminded of something I heard on TV the other day. This guy was talking about how many people say they cannot make a difference in this world because they are so small, just one person... and the world is so big. And then he said, "Try sleeping in a room with a little mosquito and you will feel the effects of it. So we are to be like mosquitoes." NOT to annoy people around us, but to impact them to feel the effects of us! ;p

2 comments:

Alex TheBackpackr.com said...

WOW, the drought on blog posts has ended! Good to hear more of your pohfound thoughts...

Well okay, mosquitoes we iz. And yes, I do want to impact others around me in a greater way. I think that's what I need to spend my 30s doing.

I know you're making an impact to many, so do keep it up, Poh Sim!

Christopher Koh said...

Nice one! I likey! ;)